Friday, July 20, 2007

 
Tomorrow is my niece Aaryana's fourth birthday and every year I try and write out something for her which she would love to read when she grows up. I am kind of keeping a diary for her so that she can re-live her childhood with it. And this is my this year's contribution.

Incredible it seems
For an entity so small
To have wits SO sharp!
All this dahapan
Compressed in this miniature?!

"Orange goes with Blue
And Yellow is good for this shoe
But Navy with Gold
Oo you've got to be OLD!

My world is stylish n HOT
For I tolerate NOT
A mortal who looks no good.

And then, there are only two,
ME n my MOM
My MOM n ME
As for the rest-
Ooh do they exist??!!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------

And hey people, here is a sneak peek of my dear aaryana with her mom listening to her poem with more intensity than one listens to a radio, when they are going to announce the end of the world!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Simply Superb!! I am just waiting for Aaryaana to grow up when she will understand the poem.... I am sure she is gonna be one proud lady!! Too good man!!.,. Please keep on writing Dear!!

So when are you completing the remaining part of the Second Honeymoon...
 
check out the following gift for aryana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJTiK47FC4g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?